The Live Animal Exhibit Trail is open daily through November 1, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (last trail admission at 3:30 p.m.)
Summer Splash Gala
Island Dinner Dance Under the Tent
Saturday, July 22, 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
At the Science Center in Holderness
Cost: $50 per person - purchase tickets using the form below
Help us celebrate our Lake Education programs! The fun begins as the sun sets…
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Appetizers and open bar with wine and beer
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. - Silent Auction including
Orvis fly fishing rod and reel, guided kayak trip on Squam Lake, autographed Brad Washburn book, and more.
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. - Dinner by The Common Man
- 7:30 p.m. - Live Auction with Lisa Lovett including cocktail cruise on Squam Lake, Red Sox tickets, two-night stay at Rockywold-Deephaven Camps, and more.
- 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. - Dancing under the sparkling tent with live music by the Sweetbloods; come dressed to dance.