Annual Meeting and Summer Celebration
2014 Annual Meeting and Summer Celebration
Saturday, August 9
Annual Meeting for Members
Saturday, August 9 at 5:30 p.m.
Members and their guests are invited to attend the Annual Meeting free of charge.
- Elect officers and trustees
- Honor retiring board members
- Recognize employee service
- 2013 year in review
The Annual Meeting is free to attend. See details of the Annual Meeting.
Connecting the Dots: Saving the World’s Big Cat Species
Saturday, August 9, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Dr. Alan Rabinowitz is one of the world’s leading big cat experts. He is CEO of Panthera, a nonprofit organization devoted to the conservation of wild cats and their ecosystems. Panthera’s goal is to preserve wild habitats for the largest, most imperiled cats such as Tigers, Snow Leopards, Lions, Jaguars, Cougars, and more. Hear him tell his amazing life story and see spectacular photos showcasing his work to save the world’s big cat species and last wild places.
- 6:00 p.m. Cash bar and appetizers from The Common Man Restaurant
- 6:45 p.m. Live Auction - View auction items.
- 7:30 p.m. Keynote Speaker - Dr. Alan Rabinowitz
- 8:30 p.m. Book Signing with Dr. Rabinowitz
Tickets: $75 per person - purchase tickets using the form below.
There will be a separate program for children 12 and under ($10 per child) with crafts, stories, activities, and food.
About Dr. Alan Rabinowitz:
- Read about Dr. Rabinowitz in Outside Magazine.
- See Dr. Rabinowitz's interview with Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report.
- Listen to Dr. Rabinowitz tell his story on The Moth radio show.
- Listen to Dr. Rabinowitz's interview on All Things Considered on NPR.