Squam Lake Cruises
- Squam Lakes Cruises are operating at reduced capacity.
- Pontoon boats are disinfected after each passenger use.
- Binoculars and blankets are not available this season. Please bring your own or dress for appropriate weather.
- Cruises operate with side curtains open to provide maximum ventilation and air flow.
- There will be no combination (trail and cruise) tickets this year.
- Sunday services at Chocorua Island Chapel (Church Island) and shuttle service are canceled.
- Private Charters are a great way to see Squam Lake with your family group.
New Hampshire is famous for its picturesque lakes and mountains, and Squam Lake is a gem among many. See its amazingly clear water, rocky shores, celebrated islands, historic homes, scenic mountain views, and remarkable wildlife.
If you are looking for a memorable experience, choose from one of these fabulous 90-minute guided tours on beautiful Squam Lake.
|Cruise Pass Fees (2020)||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Youth (Ages 0-15)||$19.00||$23.00|
|Not recommended for children under 3|
Combination Passes (trail and cruise) are not available for the 2020 season.
Cruises are 90 minutes long and on canopied pontoon boats. All visitors will be asked health screening questions at check-in. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your cruise departure time. All visitors must adhere to social distancing guidelines and we will be requiring visitors to wear face masks. Please remember that when you are responsible you help keep the Science Center open for everyone to enjoy. New Hampshire State law requires youth ages 12 and under to wear a life jacket on board.
Advance reservations are required.
Space on all cruises is limited. Everyone must make advance reservations and payment.
Cruises may be cancelled if there are fewer than two passengers registered. Cruises may be cancelled at any time due to weather, unsafe conditions, or other circumstances. If we cancel a cruise we will contact passengers to reschedule on another date or to issue a full refund. If passengers must cancel, please call the Science Center at 603-968-7194 x 7 to reschedule or request a full refund. Passengers must cancel at least 90 minutes before the start of the cruise to receive a refund.
Squam Lakes Natural Science Center is located on Route 113 in Holderness, NH. Park in Science Center parking lots and follow the walking path across Route 113 to Lake Cruise Headquarters. Please arrive 15 minutes before your cruise departure time.