Support Squam Lakes Natural Science Center with a Business Membership
A business membership provides a way for you to easily give your employees a great benefit and allows you to support Squam Lakes Natural Science Center too. Your company may purchase a Business Membership at one of four levels, which have varying levels of complimentary trail admission passes as shown below. Purchase a Business Membership today using the form below.
- Oak Membership - $100 - 10 trail admission passes
- Birch Membership - $250 - 25 trail admission passes
- Balsam Membership - $500 - 50 trail admission passes plus 25% discount on Lake Cruise Charter
- Maple Membership - $1,000 - 100 trail admission passes plus 50% discount on Lake Cruise Charter
Each trail admission pass is good for one free trail admission and expires on November 1 of the calendar year purchased. Trail admission passes are valid during regular operating hours, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with the last trail admission at 3:30 p.m.
Lake Cruise Charters are a great way to show your appreciation for your employees or provide a fun outing on Squam Lake. Five canopied pontoon boats guided by experienced and knowledgeable tour captains are ready to help with your special employee outing. Learn more about a Squam Lake Charter Cruise.
Would you like to help support Squam Lakes Natural Science Center in other ways? We have a variety of Corporate Sponsorships available. Learn more about how businesses can support the Science Center.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you on the trail and on the lake!
For more information about Business Memberships please contact Amanda Gillen, Marketing and Visitor Services Manager at 603-968-7194 x 34 or Amanda.Gillen@nhnature.org.
2014 Business Members:
- Belknap Landscape Company
- Boynton Waldron Doleac Woodman & Scott, PA
- Bridgewater Power
- Cormack Construction Managment
- David M. Dolan Associates, PC
- Donovan Tree Experts
- HEB Engineers
- Holderness Harbor/Asquam Marina
- Ironwood Design Group
- Loon Mountain
- Meredith Village Savings Bank
- Nashua Corporation
- Pike Industries
- Plymouth Family Practice
- Rockywold-Deephaven Camps
- Samyn-D'Elia Architects
- Walter's Basin Restaurant