2017 Annual Meeting
Saturday, August 12, from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
Members and their guests are invited to attend the Annual Meeting free of charge. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast on the Bluestone Terrace of the Webster Building starting at 8:30 a.m. The business meeting will be held in the Tamworth Pavilion and starts at 9:00 a.m. Its agenda includes:
- Approve 2016 Annual Meeting minutes
- Honor retiring board members: Sandy McGinnes
- 2016 Financial Report by Treasurer Justin Van Etten
- Re-elect officers to one-year terms: Ken Evans, Chair; Lea A. Stewart, Vice Chair; Justin Van Etten, Treasurer; and Dave Martin, Secretary
- Re-elect to serve three-year terms: Harriet Harris, Bill Lee, Carl Lehner, and Lea A. Stewart
- Elect new trustee Mary Earick to serve a three-year term
- Report by Executive Director Iain MacLeod and Recognition of Volunteer Manager Carol Raymond for 10 years of service
- Present Horizon Award
Dr. Mary Earick currently directs "NG2: Personalized Inclusive Education Pathways" a an Assessment for Learning Project, a partnership of the Center for Innovation in Education and Next Generation Learning Challenges supported by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Prior to this appointment, Mary worked as an Administrator for the New Hampshire Department of Education, an Associate Professor in the Department of Early Childhood Studies (ECS) at Plymouth State University, and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Instruction and Teacher Education at the University of South Carolina. She holds a B.S. in Early Childhood Education, M.S. in Urban Education, and PhD in Language Literacy and Socio-Cultural Studies.
Please call 603-968-7194 x 11 or email email@example.com to reserve your seats or to receive paper copies of the Annual Meeting agenda, the new trustee bio, and other meeting materials. Attendees will receive copies of the 2016 Annual Report. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may request a copy of the Annual Report in the mail.